TicketCo is a rapidly expanding international scaleup with markets across Europe. We are a world class payment company in the Event industry.
At the TicketCo headquarter at Solheimsviken in Bergen (the DNB building) there is now available a new position as Controller. You will have the opportunity be part of building a world-class payment company and leading many of the exciting projects necessary for success.
The controller will be part of the Operations Department in the TicketCo group. The Operations department has financial, administrative and clearing responsibilities. The department processes all transactions through the TicketCo platform each year, which is rapidly growing. You will be working directly with the Chief Financial Officer, and play a key role in supporting the rest of the organisation through accurate analysis, forecasts, budgeting and control of key business processes.
You are an independent and driven person who will have responsibility for:
- Preparing external and internal reporting
- Financial, risk and commercial analysis
- Customer and transactions analysis
- Clearing and control of our payment process.
- Implement and own operational and administrative services to support the rest of the organisation
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrating extensive accounting knowledge/experience, finance and payment knowledge is a plus.
- Being proficient in data analysis, through applications, such as Excel and Business Intelligence tools.
- Strong analytical skills and preferred financial modeling experience
- Master in Finance / Economics or equivalent (“Siviløkonom”)