Ticketing and event payments has always been a hassle. It no longer is. TicketCo is transforming a world of fragmented, unwieldy ticketing and payment solutions into a smooth, user friendly “all in one” event organiser tool packed with benefits. We are making event payments easy, and through this we are building a better world for both event organisers and their customers.
TicketCo was established in Norway in 2012, entered UK in 2017 and was launched in Sweden and Poland last year. We are serving sports, festivals and venues, and we are now experiencing great traction on all of the markets. Due to this we need to strengthen our Customer Success team, and we are looking for a reliable, strong and forward-leaning Customer Success Agent with great people skills.
TicketCo is a tech company serving typical people businesses. We are looking for someone who wants to understand the event industry, build tech-skills together with interpersonal skills. If you are curious on tech and how it can make life easier for us all, willing to learn new things and grow with us consider joining our team.
You'll be reporting to TicketCo's Customer Success Manger in Norway, and your office location will be at Solheimsviken, Bergen in what many consider to be the best office space in the area.
SIMPLE EXPLAINATION OF DUTIES
The Customer Success team solve problems. Working with our customers and end-users in Norway, UK, Sweden and Poland you'll answer questions about how to use our product, and help customers be successful in delivering their events and completing transactions. You may be required to attend sports events, plays, festivals and music gigs to make sure everything runs smoothly.
As a Customer Success Agent at TicketCo you are someone who thinks on your feet and likes solving problems. You understand when and how much to simplify explanations, and you're very comfortable with digital tools.
We measure the team on swiftness, accuracy and politeness. But above all we value our ability to help customers get their events and tickets delivered to the highest standard.
We are looking for people who are curious and persistent. People who can continuously help TicketCo improve from where we are today.
We need people who match our global cultural values of being honest, engaged and innovative. This is not just our written values, but something we live by.
In addition we believe that a diversified workforce is not only important, but crucial if we are going to improve.
Apply if you
- Are good at understanding how stuff works, especially computer related stuff
- Are good at explaining how said stuff works
- Actually like helping people
- Like solving problems
- Can have flexible working hours
- Speak and write Norwegian and English fluently.
- Are looking for a part time work
EXTRA AWESOME (But not required)
- Event/ticketing experience
- Customer support/success experience
- IT skills (network, css, seo etc.).
What you'll get
- An office space in Solheimsviken, Bergen, Norway.
- Work with an innovative technology company
- An in depth understanding of the event industry
- A tightly knit team all working towards the same goal
- Experience from all sorts of events
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- A competitive salary and benefits.