Do you want to approach the event industry all across the UK with the new global standard for event payments? Then you should consider the open position as our new Key Account Manager at TicketCo.
Ticketing and event payments has always been a hassle. It no longer is. TicketCo is transforming a world of fragmented, unwieldy ticketing and payment solutions into a smooth, user friendly “all in one” event organiser tool packed with benefits. We are making event payments easy, and through this we are building a better world for both event organisers and their customers.
TicketCo was established in Norway in 2012, entered UK in 2017 and was launched in Sweden and Poland last year. We are serving sports, festivals and venues, and we are now experiencing great traction in the UK. Due to this we need to strengthen our UK sales team, and we are looking for a reliable, strong and forward-leaning Key Account Manager with great people skills.
TicketCo is a tech company serving typical people businesses. To succeed as our new KAM you need to understand the event industry, be strong on human relations and fearless and curious on tech and how it can make life easier for us all. Besides this, you must love travelling in the UK, meeting potential clients all over Britain.
You'll be reporting to TicketCo's Country Manger in the UK, and your office location will be at the TicketCo UK Limited office in Shoreditch.
As Key Account Manager you will target and work towards enterprise clients in the Sports, Festival, and Music industry (Venues). These are targeted proactively through a large existing network of customers, your network (old and new) and through marketing activities performed by the marketing department. You are also responsible of converting these into customers and hand them off to our wonderful Customer Success Department.
Who we would like to join us
We are looking for people who are curious and persistent, and can help us become better than we are today.
We need people who match our cultural values of being honest, engaged and innovative. This is not just our written values, but something we live by.
In addition we believe that a diversified workforce is not only important, but also crucial if we are going to improve.
- Targeting, meeting and converting TicketCos definition of Enterprise customers
- Targeting customers the Festival, Sports and Venues segments
- Actively contacting and building network with great event organisers
- Work close with Marketing on producing great customer success stories
- Perform CRM routines and best practices implemented in the organisation
- Participate in the companies sales competitions and sales tactics
- Contribute to the great environment in all of the TicketCo companies
- Adhere to and live by the three TicketCo values - Engaged, Honesty and Innovative
Your experience and our requirements
The person we are looking for is an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing. A strong degree of sales experience is recommended for this position, and experience from the event industry is important. In addition you need a healthy interest in innovative technology, paired with a good competency level. If you have experience from the event industry it will be a great plus.
We are also looking for:
- Ability to drive and inspire the others in the team
- Excellent communication in writing
- Excellent verbal communication
- Strategic mindset with a focus on company success
- Strong commercial ability
- Great attitude – smart, creative, visionary
- Understanding of Technology/Integration concepts
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Place: 115 Curtain Road, Shoreditch, London
Company: TicketCo UK Limited
Carl-Erik M Moberg
Chief Sales Officer and Co-Founder