TicketCo has an open position as Global Account Manager in London.
TicketCo the fastest growing event payment company in the world. We are the global standard for event payments, and we need more people to join us at Team TicketCo.
In TicketCo you will find a fast paced, exciting work environment where we build the one, unified platform for event organisers like festivals, sports events and concerts.
TicketCo was founded in 2012 in Norway and in less than four years we have grown from a start-up to become one of the leading players in Norway. During that time we have successfully provided our technology for more than 35 000 events, generating millions of transactions. This has been done in close interaction with more than 2 000 event organisers, creating a product that is not only unique, but also loved by the event industry.
As Global Account Manager you will handle inbound inquires from small and medium (SME) size event organisers. Today your responsibility is to convert these inquires into platform using customers. This is done over the phone as well as with digital tools. The position reports to the global Chief Sales Officer (CSO).
Who we would like to join us
We are looking for people who are curious and persistent, and can help us become better than we are today.
We need people who match our cultural values of being honest, engaged and innovative. This is not just our written values, but something we live by.
In addition we believe that a diversified workforce is not only important but also crucial if we are going to improve.
- Handling inbound traffic from potential clients in all territories
- Verbal communication
- Communication in writing
- Form submissions
- Hand off enterprise clients to a team of Country managers and Key Account Managers
- Work close with Marketing on establishing the brand towards small and medium organisers
- Perform CRM routines and best practices implemented in the organisation
- Perform sales tactics through sales tactic tools
- Contribute to the great environment in all of the TicketCo companies
Your experience and our requirements
The person we are looking for is an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing. The person speaks English fluently, but can also handle Norwegian or Swedish. If the person speaks Polish as well it will be a great advantage. Some degree of sales experience is recommended for this position. In addition you need a healthy interest in innovative technology, paired with a good competency level. If you have experience from the event industry it will be a great plus.
We are also looking for:
- Ability to drive and inspire a team
- Strategic mindset with a focus on customer success
- Strong commercial ability
- Great attitude – smart, creative, visionary
- Understanding of Technology/Integration concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Start date: 1st July.
Carl-Erik M Moberg
Chief Sales Officer - TicketCo AS