Ticketing and event payments have always been a hassle. They no longer are. TicketCo is transforming a world of fragmented, unwieldy ticketing and payment solutions into a smooth, user friendly “all in one” event organiser tool, packed with benefits. We are making event payments easy, and through this we are building a better world for both event organisers and their customers.
Our customers are at the core of our successful expansion and growth. The event industry has undergone a revolutionary transformation since the outbreak COVID-19 and is still a dynamic environment with a lot of changes and uncertainties. Our mission is to provide a top of the line customer experience and provide our organisers with the means to become a driving force of this revolution.
TicketCo was established in Norway in 2012 and is currently present in Norway, Sweden, UK, Poland and Ireland. We are currently rapidly expanding into new markets and experiencing great traction on the existing ones. We serve sports, festivals and venues, and due to this, we need to strengthen our Customer Success team. We are looking for a reliable, talented, strong and forward-leaning Customer Success Agent with great people skills.
TicketCo is a tech company serving typical people businesses. We are looking for someone who wants to understand the event industry, build tech-skills together with interpersonal skills and have a real and lasting influence over the shape of how ticketing business will look like for the years to come. If you are curious about tech and how it can make life easier for us all, willing to learn new things and grow with us, consider joining our team.
You'll be reporting to TicketCo's Customer Success Manager.
SIMPLE EXPLANATION OF DUTIES
The Customer Success team solves problems and creates and maintains the Knowledge Database. Working with our customers and end-users in Norway, the UK, Ireland, Sweden and Poland, you'll answer questions about how to use our product, and help customers be successful in delivering their events and completing transactions. You may be required to attend sports events, plays, festivals and music gigs to make sure everything runs smoothly.
As a Customer Success Agent at TicketCo you are someone who thinks on your feet and likes solving problems. You understand when and how much to simplify explanations, and you're very comfortable with digital tools.
We measure the team on swiftness, accuracy and politeness. But above all we value our ability to help customers get their events and tickets delivered to the highest standard.
We are looking for people who are curious and persistent. People who can continuously help TicketCo improve from where we are today, and who are not afraid to change and learn new things.
We need people who match our global cultural values of being honest, engaged and innovative. This is not just our written values, but something we live by.
In addition we believe that a diversified workforce is not only important, but crucial if we are going to improve.
Apply if you
- Are good at understanding how stuff works, especially computer related stuff.
- Are good at explaining how said stuff works.
- Actually like helping people.
- Like solving problems.
- Can work alone as well as a part of the team.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Have Customer support/success experience (B2B, B2C).
- Have a good understanding of cloud based systems.
- Live in the UK.
EXTRA AWESOME (But not required)
- Event / online ticketing experience.
- Zendesk, Intercom skills.
- IT skills (network, css, seo etc.).
- Fluent European language other than English.
- Experience in live streaming or video production.
What you'll get
- Flexible place of work.
- Work with an innovative technology company.
- An in depth understanding of the event industry.
- A tightly knit team all working towards the same goal.
- Experience of all sorts of events.
- Opportunity to grow with the company.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
Basic Roles and Responsibilities
- Working directly with customers to answer their queries.
- Working together with your own and other teams to deliver successful projects.
- Proactively engaging to ensure satisfaction with a product or service.
- Maintaining and building knowledge database.
- Traveling to attend onsite activities (e.g. access control).
- Training customers to be power users of the system tools.
- Coordinating 3rd party suppliers to provide high quality services for our. customers
- Providing feedback for development of the systems.