As Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), you will be overall responsible for marketing TicketCo’s products. You will be responsible for developing an overall marketing strategy for TicketCo and work with improving lead generation and communication with new and existing customers. As CMO you will build up and develop a team of marketing specialists. Currently the team consist two digital marketeers together with some brilliant content writers. You will work closely together with the rest of the C-level management team to develop the company towards TicketCo’s vision and targets. The position will report to the CEO and be a part of the C-level management team. The position is ideally located in Bergen, but we are open for remote working.
Article about TicketCo in E24 1.6.21: https://e24.no/naeringsliv/i/5...
- Manage lead generation initiatives to assist sales getting qualified leads
- Build brand awareness in new markets we are planning to enter in 2021 and 2022
- Improve our product marketing and build processes to maintain a high standard
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy
- Review and manage content marketing strategy
- Continuously provide department OKRs that is aligned with the company strategy map
- Measure and report on OKRs and provide KPIs that is reported for the department in a timely fashion.
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
- Build up a marketing specialist team going forward in TicketCo. We have two excellent marketing specialists today (content and digital marketing), plus external consultants. We will increase this team.
- Assist in setting up department budgets and safeguard budgetary achievement for the department.
- Take an active role in strategic planning of the company's future objectives.
- Take HR lifecycle management responsibilities within the department in accordance with company HR policies under guidance from a HR manager or the company CEO.
- Align with sales and marketing on customer lifecycle management and execute marketing initiatives accordingly. I.e. do product marketing activities towards existing customers.
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within digital marketing and product marketing.
- Have experience working with B2B marketing.
- Hands on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords.
- HubSpot, Facebook Manager, WebTrends, SalesForce, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of data analysis
- Experience from growth marketing initiatives is considered a huge plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Business mindset, customer orientation and understanding of the industry
Event payments has always been a hassle. It no longer is. TicketCo is transforming a world of fragmented, unwieldy ticketing and payment solutions into a smooth, user friendly ‘all in one’ event organiser tool packed with benefits. We are doing this via innovation and technology, and through this we are building a better world for both event organisers and their customers.
Regardless of whether it’s sports, festivals, venues or any other kind of event: TicketCo will ease every aspects of payments, both for organisers and attendants. The platform is packed with useful functionality that covers most aspects of an event, from payment handling, access control, marketing, reports and reconciled settlements. By providing a frictionless payment journey for the public and a single point of administration for the event organiser, TicketCo is creating the best value for both users and organisers. Through TicketCo organisers can sell both tickets, food and beverages, merchandise and accommodation.
We are a tech company with a vision to create the global standard for all event payments. You need to buy in on this vision, and you need to appreciate both the tech and the event industry.
Since Covid-19 we have pivoted into digital events and now have an even more solid market proposal. The future will be hybrid events and TicketCo has the best platform for both physical and digital events. Our main markets are today UK, Norway, Sweden, Poland and we are now growing into three new territories, among them the US.
This is where we are now. When we are now looking for a new CMO to join us on our mission going forward, it is with the understanding that the event industry is now on the brink of a massive transition that is unparalleled in history. It is a transition that is nudged forward by general consumer trends, but expedited by the massive digitalization effort that Covid-19 has prompted. We believe that how events are marketed, paid for, delivered, and consumed will undergo dramatic changes in the years to come. And we will make sure to continue to be on the forefront of this revolution.
This is a revolution driven by customers and event organizers, but founded on tech ability to sustain those needs, and your role as CMO is crucial for our success as a team.
To learn more about us, please visit https://start.ticketco.events/
If you want more details in regards to the role as CMO you can also call our advisors at Bønes Virik Executive Search, Andreas de Lange (0047 90093829).