TicketCo is transforming a world of fragmented, unwieldy ticketing and payment solutions into a smooth, user friendly ‘all in one’ event organiser tool packed with benefits. We have created what we consider to be the new global standard for event payments, and on top of this we have built TicketCo Media Services - a first-class Pay Per View and Video on Demand streaming platform. This puts us in a unique position globally, and with our strong reputation in the UK market as the base we are now scaling globally.
To succeed globally, our world class product now needs an expansion of our world class team. Within the Marketing department we are now hiring a Lead Enrichment Agent.
This is a new position within TicketCo, and we are open for part-time solutions to cover this vital ‘top of the funnel’ part of our future marketing initiatives. You will be working with analyzing and enriching leads on behalf of the marketing and sales teams. The results of your work will be a stepping stone for other departments to work efficiently with growing TicketCo to new heights.
- You are a quick learner and like doing research
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Technically proficient
The position will be based in Bergen, and you will be reporting to our Digital Marketing Manager. The position requires fluent English, and if you master any other major European language (such as German, French or Spanish) that will be a big plus. You will have clear KPIs and can expect all the support and training needed from your future teammates.
Other qualifications required:
- You prefer solving problems with facts and analysis
- You appreciate solid insights before making a decision
- Like to work with solid and clear goals for the future
- Like to have an overview and control over work-related situations
- You are curious and like to do research
Timeline: To be announced